DIGITAL SCOTLAND VOUCHER SCHEME
£1,500 Cyber Security Voucher available for Scottish businesses
This digital Scotland voucher scheme aims to support companies to improve their knowledge, understanding and strategy towards handling cyber security and protecting valuable information for the company. An award of up to £1,500 is available to businesses in Scotland to help them check their current systems meet the Cyber Essentials UK Government Standard.
The Voucher is to be used for the following activities:
• Expert advice and guidance to help develop a cyber resilience strategy and action plan for your company;
• An opportunity to have your approach to basic cyber resilience sense checked via the UK Government Cyber Essentials Scheme with a qualified supplier.
The voucher will provide up to 100% of eligible project costs to a maximum of £1,500 to companies to carry out the activities above with two expert suppliers.
Who is eligible?
• Scottish small to medium-sized businesses that want to improve their level of cyber resilience.
• Businesses must be trading and meet the requirements outlined in the application form
• Application can forms can be obtained through engagement with a Business Gateway Adviser, therefore businesses must have a relationship with a Business Gateway Adviser, Scottish Enterprise or Highlands & Islands Account Manager to be eligible. An email supporting the businesses application from the respective Advisor/ Account Manager is required as part of this application process.
ID Cyber Solutions are able to assists you with expert advice and guidance to help develop a cyber resilience strategy and action plan for your company as well as being a certification body for Cyber Essentials.
Please get in touch with us and we will guide you through the process.