About Cyber Essentials Extra
- Online self-assessment with additional support
- £300 certification fee included
- A preassessment is included using preparation booklet to assist in passing for certification first time.
- We offer additional assistance in preparing for the self-assessment. Whilst we cannot complete this for you, we are able to point you in the direction. If you are unsure of terminology or just need to have someone explain a concept to help you through the questionnaire
- The Online self-assessment is then completed via our online portal Pervade and will be assessed by our assessors.
- *£25000 Cyber Insurance
How to Apply
- Add “Cyber Essentials Extra” to your cart and complete purchase
- You will receive an email with links to a copy of the self-assessment questionnaire, and some documents to help you along
- Within 12 hours (weekdays) your assessor will create an account for you on portal.iasme.co.uk . This is the online portal that you will submit your final answers to for assessment.
- As you have purchased Cyber Essentials Extra – Our assessor will contact you directly to discuss the process in detail and help you prepare. If you require additional assistance answering questions we are happy to provide extended phone support during working hours. Prior to final submission of your answers in the online portal, your assessor will audit your answers to help ensure a first time pass.
- Once submitted, your assessor will mark your answers against the scheme criteria via the online portal and produce a summary report of their findings. PLEASE NOTE: Once your organisation has submitted your answers, the assessor must mark this submission with a pass or a fail. Cancellation of a submission is not permissible in the event of a fail.
- If successful in certifying for Cyber Essentials, you will be provided with a certificate of compliance. Your certification will be valid for 12 months from the date the certificate was issued.
*Organisations that are certified to Cyber Essentials Basic will automatically receive Cyber Insurance if they certify their entire organisation, are domiciled in the UK and their annual turnover is under £20m. You may opt out of this offer.